Hey followers! In this blog I'm going to be talking about Transformers toys. While the idea of me talking about mere children's toys may sound boring or juvenile, one cannot but help but admire the designers of these toys! After all, designing something that can transform into two (Or more!) distinct modes while still generally maintaining the same articulation as most action figures is a pretty impressive feat of engineering.
I should probably also point out that there are a lot of other reviewers for these toys out on the internet, and my own entries will not be nearly as in-depth. Rather all that should be expected is a few pictures (One of each mode, and a third showing off the accessories) as well as a blurb talking about my personal opinion on each figure.
That said, I hope you all enjoy what's to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment